2022 – Orlando
The Microsurgical Gathering
- Only Multi-Specialty Microsurgical gathering of its kind
- Hand, Plastics, & Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgery & Urology
- Vascular Surgery & Neurosurgery
- Orthopedics, Pediatric Surgery, & General Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery & Anesthesiology
Symposium Highlights Include:
- Featured leading speakers in robotic-assisted and conventional microsurgical techniques
- Microsurgical & robotic-assisted technique overviews
- Tissue microsurgery training
- Keynote speakers from industry leaders in robotic-assisted microsurgery platforms & tools
The 2022 RAMSES Annual Meeting will provide attendees continuing education credits (CME) along with advanced knowledge with a multidisciplinary microsurgical focus, combined with new product knowledge learned in the exhibit hall.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Reseort
1000 W Buena Vista Dr,
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
Book Your Stay
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and The Robotic Assisted Microsurgical & Endoscopic Society (RAMSES). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.